Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Guestbook

With only 3 weeks left until our wedding Matt and I have been busy with some final details. We have received all, well almost all, our RSVPs back and are getting ready for the big day. One of the things we needed to decide on is what we were going to do for our guestbook. I didn't want the typical guestbook. You know the one with lines in it where everyone signs their names.

Something similar to this...



There is nothing wrong with this except I wondered how often I would look at it or if I would even look at it at all. I figured it would be packed up after the wedding with a bunch of other things and I would just never glance at it. Plus, how many times do you walk right by the guestbook and never sign your name. So Matt and I decided to do something different. I thought about doing a photobook, but never got around to putting it together. Plus I would have wanted to use our engagement photos which would have cost me more money than I wanted to part with. So instead I decided to do a poster. Something like this...



I even designed one, but then I designed something completely different. Something that would match our invitations and theme. I uploaded and ordered it last night and am super excited to get it in the mail soon along with a bunch of other things that I ordered from vistaprint.com. I think I should do a post just on what I ordered from vistaprint.com. I love that website.

2 comments:

  1. I love the thumbprint tree idea! I posted one today on my blog that my friend just had at her wedding and it was gorgeous...def. a great idea!

    Good luck as you count down to your big day...getting so close! Vistaprint def. is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a thumbprint tree, my friend did this too and it was a hit!

    ReplyDelete