Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bridesmaids dresses order

After months of stressing and wondering how this convertible dress idea will come together I finally broke down and order myself one. If I liked it I would then order the bridesmaids dresses from there. I had spoken with a seller on etsy.com and found someone who was willing to make the dresses at a reasonable price. After returning from Louisiana and just in time for Kory and Brett's wedding (literally came in the mail the day of the wedding), I got the dress and fell in love with it.

I love the color, the fabric, how it looks. I even had my bridesmaid Irena try on the dress and thinks she looks amazing in the dress. So out went all my worries. I knew the dress would work.

Below is Irena wearing the bridesmaid dress.




So the dresses have been ordered. One more thing checked off the list.

1 comment: