Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dressing the Guys

So I know it has been forever since I posted. I have been busy with a new job and traveling for work to Louisiana. I have been extremely busy and when I was in Louisiana I realized there are still about 100 things that need to get done by the end of summer.

So first to get crossed off the list was picking out tuxes. Matt's nephew, Pat and his wife and another couple set up a time to meet with this tux company called Tuxedo's by Merian. We had heard about them through our reception facility and were planning on using them prior to Pat suggesting them. They are unique in the fact that they will do fittings offsite and also drop off and pick up the tuxes. Last night the 6 of us met at the tux shop and picked out the tuxes we wanted. I have to say the two guys who run the store are awesome. They asked us questions about our wedding and helped each couple pick out a tux that would work. Matt and I didn't want to go with black tuxes since our bridesmaid dresses are navy so we decided to go with this tan/brown color. The guy even offered to make hankies for the guys with extra fabric from the bridesmaid dresses for free.

We have setup a date for all the groomsmen in all three weddings to get together and get fitted. Since there is overlap in the three weddings it will hopefully make some people's lives a little easier with only having to get fitted once for multiple weddings. Oh and the best part is Pat and his friend scored us a deal on the tuxes.

So one thing done and only about 99 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment