Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Engagement Pics are in

So here I am, lying in my bunk on a boat in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico somewhere and low and behold I get an email saying our engagement pics are in. I figured it would be more fun to write this blog then attempt to sleep for the second time tonight. So here is the link to the site where our engagement pictures and wedding photos will be.

http://www.pictage.com/1086725

When you click on this link you should be prompted to signup for notification when our pictures are released. I haven't released our engagement pictures for two reasons.

1. I am pretty sure Matt hasn't seen them so I figured I would give him a chance.

2. If you signup on the link before I release them then you will receive a $5.00 credit to order any pictures if for some reason you feel inclined to purchase a photo of Matt and I.

Anywhoo there you have it. I will release the pictures in a couple days. I am enjoying my time on the boat, but can't wait to get back to Massachusetts.

No comments:

Post a Comment