Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Everything works out in the end....

So after ranting, venting, stewing, fuming, and being close to tears over this pre-cana class we have to take it all worked out in the end. The lady from the Boston office finally called back and we played phone tag for several days, than when we connected she told me not to worry about the fee and to just come to the class. She said we could just pay the original fee for the class. So I proceeded to sign us up.

Wheew.... or should I say Uffta Daaa... cause after conversing with Matt and over and over I finally got him to cave on the Dollar Dance. I think it was cause I explained it over and over and over again. Letting him know that he wouldn't be dancing full songs with people just 30 secs to a minute tops. I said Jennee and Misty will collect the money and let people know when they can dance with him. He then said he would ok this Dollar Dance thing on 3 conditions:

1. Mike (Best Man) will collect his money and Misty and Jennee can mine. - FINE, I will just have to explain to Mike the ins and outs of the Dollar Dance.

2. His dancing section will be heterosexual only. - OK but I have no control over that.

3. He does not have to dance with Brutus (For those of you who don't know Brutus, put it this way you are better off) .. - Again I have no control over that but I am pretty sure Brutus will not attend our wedding. Actually I will be shocked if she does and even more shocked if she wants to dance with him let alone speak to him.


So in the end the whole Pre-Cana class is worked out and fine. So I melted down for really no reason, but I am still not happy about having to take the class and I also get my Dollar Dance. That means there will be one Minnesota Tradition at the wedding....


Now lets see what else I can get...

No comments:

Post a Comment